Ponce de Leon, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ponce de Leon, Stockton.
Ponce de Leon has a population of 7,468 and an average Walk Score of 49. Ponce de Leon is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ponce de Leon, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 26 Martinique Ct
- Stockton 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Home
- 627 San Frances Ave
- 9138 N El Dorado Street
- 2 bed, $750
- 314 Franciscan Ave
- 609, 611, & 613 Ponce De Leon
- 347 Jill Circle
- Spacious Two Bedroom, Two Bath Duplex with Fire...
- 3 bed, $1,295
- Spacious Two Bedroom Triplex with Indoor Washer...
- 9127 Don Ramon
- 611 Ponce de Leon 1st ~ 3 months $400
Average Apartment Costs in Ponce de Leon, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $595.