Turlock Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Turlock.
Turlock has a population of 68,549 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Turlock apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Briarwood Apartments
- Walnut Woods Apartments
- Brentwood Apartments
- Oak Park Apartments
- The Boardwalk
- Near School, University, Park, Shopping Center
- 2bd/1.5ba- townhouse, fresh paint, tile floors, private fenced yard, laundry room, W/S paid!
- Separate living/dining, large kitchen with lots of cabinetry and counter space, walk-in closet, double vanity, built in desk.
- Lake Park has alot to offer . Has CH/A - Pool - Tot Lot - Close to Shopping-On Bus Line and much more .....
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1132 sqft, $858
- Nice Ranchette!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
- Charming Renovated Turlock 3 Bedroom Home
- Clean, Move in Ready 3 Bedroom!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $775
Average Apartment Costs in TurlockBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $582. The cheapest studio rent is $575. The most expensive studio price is $590.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $737. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $795.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $720. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $697. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1750.