Twentynine Palms Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Twentynine Palms.
Twentynine Palms has a population of 25,048 and an average Walk Score of 19.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Twentynine Palms apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- $675 - 2 BD / 1 BTH House
- 72317 Old Dale Rd, Twentynine Palms, Ca, 92277 - A
- Cactus (71658) - Williamson - 1
- Smoke Tree Villas - 03
- Bagley Manor LLC - 8
- Daisy 6218 Coelho - 1
- Persia Beauty - 2/1, Garage, Pool & Utilities!
- Desert Trail 2 4-plex - 2
- Pearl Springs (3191) - Honsberger - 1
- BRIGGS & LAY PRO PICK YOUR RENT
- Apartment for rent in 29., id-135801035
Average Apartment Costs in Twentynine PalmsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $735. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1635.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1895.