Winter Gardens Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winter Gardens.
Winter Gardens has a population of 20,631 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Winter Gardens apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Magnolia Terrace Apartments
- Magnolia Terrace Apartment Homes
- Marilla Sundance Apartments
- 4br-2ba Single Story House in Lakeside; 2-Car G...
- Canyon Springs
- Large 3 Bed 2 Bath Townhome, Washer/ Dryer Hook...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,200
- 3BD/2.5BA Gorgeous Home, Beautiful Backyard, Ga...
- Large 2 Bed 2 Bath, Fitness Room, Pool, Cental ...
- $525 One room in a 4-bedroom house
Average Apartment Costs in Winter GardensBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest studio rent is $750. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1310.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2395.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2450.