Yuba City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Yuba City.
Yuba City has a population of 64,925 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Yuba City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- MOVE IN SPECIAL - 2 WEEKS FREE RENT!, id-135962228
- W/S/G included
- Move In Special: 1/2 Off 1st Months Rent! Gorge...
- 2 bed, $665
- 1/2 Off 1st Month's Rent! Charming 1 Bedroom, 1...
- King Avenue Manor [KAM] - 22
- 4 bedroom. 2 bath home in established neighborh...
- 1201 B Street, Yuba City
- 1/2 Off 1st Month's Rent!! Newly Updated 2 Bedr...
- Central Yuba City-Walking distance to Shopping
Average Apartment Costs in Yuba CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $572. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $722. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $615. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1095.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.