Yuba City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Yuba City.
Yuba City has a population of 64,925 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Yuba City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- GOURGEOUS 2STORY HOME. 2 Car Garage!, id-135366080
- W/S/G included
- 1/2 Off 1st Month's Rent! Charming 1 Bedroom, 1...
- Move In Special: 1/2 Off 1st Months Rent! Charm...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- One-Bedroom! Dep Only $250! At Yuba City, Ca
- 1/2 Off 1st Month's Rent!! Newly Updated 2 Bedr...
- 1201 B Street, Yuba City
- 4 bedroom. 2 bath home in established neighborh...
- Central Yuba City-Walking distance to Shopping
- Special on our XL 2 Bedroom Units W/Washer and ...
- Move In Special: 1/2 Off 1st Months Rent! Gorge...
Average Apartment Costs in Yuba CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $615. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1145.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.