Yuba City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Yuba City.
Yuba City has a population of 64,925 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Yuba City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- W/S/G included
- 626 Madrone, Yuba City 95991
- 4 bedroom. 2 bath home in established neighborh...
- 3 bed, 1288 sqft, $1,095
- Newly Updated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home With L...
- Efficient Studio Style living In Yuba City. at ...
- Move In Special: 1/2 Off 1st Months Rent! Charm...
- Reduce Rent On A Two-Bedroom Cottage! Dep Only ...
- Move In Special: 1/2 Off 1st Months Rent! Gorge...
- Newly refinished 3 bedroom, 2 bath home! Granit...
- 3 bed, 1503 sqft, $1,295
- 4 Bedroom - $1800
- 1201 B Street, Yuba City
- 3 bed, 1220 sqft, $1,150
- 3 Bedroom - $1450
Average Apartment Costs in Yuba CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $655.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $785. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $615. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1122. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1295.