Yuba City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Yuba City.
Yuba City has a population of 64,925 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Yuba City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- GOURGEOUS 2STORY HOME. 2 Car Garage!, id-135366080
- W/S/G included
- Efficient Studio Style living In Yuba City. at ...
- Move In Special: 1/2 Off 1st Months Rent! Gorge...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- Move In Special: 1/2 Off 1st Months Rent! Charm...
- Newly Updated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home With L...
- Central Yuba City-Walking distance to Shopping
- 1201 B Street, Yuba City
- Reduce Rent On A Two-Bedroom Cottage! Dep Only ...
Average Apartment Costs in Yuba CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $655.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $785. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $615. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.