Yucca Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Yucca Valley.
Yucca Valley has a population of 20,700 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Yucca Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath, Copper Hills home. Only 10 years old. Great family neighborhood. Close to schools & churches.
- Goleta (6350) - Nelson - 1
- Millstone Dr (57176) - Dwyer (10%) - 1
- Awesome home with great views!
- Hermosa Ave (Fourplex) Yucca Valley - 2
- Jemez (7647) - Mendoza - 1
- Great home in Western Ranchos
- Available June 15th
- Newly Remodeled 3br/1ba Apartment with W/T Paid!
- Sunset Dr - West - 1
- Church St (7380) - Parrish - A
- 6404 Hermosa Ave. Yucca Valley - 1
- Church St (7403) - Vest, C - A
- Single family home; 3 bdrm/2 bath; remodeled gr...
- O.W.S. (4320) - Barber - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Yucca ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $450.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $874. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $799. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.