Yucca Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Yucca Valley.
Yucca Valley has a population of 20,700 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Yucca Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath, Copper Hills home. Only 10 years old. Great family neighborhood. Close to schools & churches.
- Apartment in prime location, id-132973129
- Newly Remodeled 3br/1ba Apartment with W/T Paid!
- Inca (7517) - Mitchell - 3
- Single family home; 3 bdrm/2 bath; remodeled gr...
- Available June 15th
- Great home in Western Ranchos
- Can you say Character?
- Church St (7403) - Vest, C - A
- 6404 Hermosa Ave. Yucca Valley - 1
- 3 bed, 1551 sqft, $1,075
- Copper Hills Home
- Onaga Trl (57598) - Gilbert - 1
- Sunset Dr - West - 1
- Jemez (7647) - Mendoza - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Yucca ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $450.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $874. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $799. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.