Shelton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shelton.
Shelton has a population of 39,559 and an average Walk Score of 27.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Shelton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Huntington
- Avalon Shelton
- Spacious 2 BR half Duplex in Derby
- Office in downtown
- 3 bed, 1228 sqft, $1,700
- Beautiful 2BR flat in Ansonia!
- Affordable 3rd FL 2 BR apartment
- Newly Remodeled Two Bedroom Apartment with washer hookup. New carpets, new cabinets.
- Victorian house in a residential area. Walking distance to Church and library. Quiet neighborhood, which is perfect for families with small children. High ceilings, Victorian moldings, large windows, bedrooms and living space. Brand New floors
- 3br - 2 full bath in quiet neighborhood
- 2 bd/2 bath Check Out Our New Pricing!
- Spacious Townhouse Available (Derby, CT)
Average Apartment Costs in SheltonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1505. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1255. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1507.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $890. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2110.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.