Randle Highlands, Washington D.C. Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Randle Highlands, Washington D.C..
Randle Highlands has a population of 6,138 and an average Walk Score of 56. Randle Highlands is the #87 most walkable neighborhood in Washington D.C..
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Randle Highlands, Washington D.C. apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Penn View Apartments
- 29th Street
- 3101 Pennsylvania
- Hillside Terrace
- Spacious Updated Apartments Now Leasing in Se Dc
- Pleasant Hills
- Alexander Gardens
- Newly remodeled apartment located in the Extended Capital Hill Area. Controlled Access Building with on-site laundry facility and pet friendly commuity.
- 2bedroom, 1bath, nicely renovated... call Uchenna with URO Realty at 240-460-8110 for showing.
- 1815 Minnesota Avenue
- Newly Renovated Condo
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,250
- Two Bedroom + Den Apartment
- Great house for rent immediately!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Randle Highlands, Washington D.C.Based on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $905.