Wilmington Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wilmington.
Wilmington has a population of 70,851 and an average Walk Score of 67.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wilmington apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Canby Park Apartments
- Pebble Hill
- 818 N West St Apartments -A2
- 2 BR 2 1/2 BA TH in the City of Wilmington
- Large 3BR Home, Newly Renovated w/ 1st Floor Laundry Area.
- 1407 Gilpin Ave, Wilmington
- Two bedroom, one bath townhouse for rent. Home was recently renovated. Rent is $795 /month. Section 8 is accepted. Available immediately.
- Four Bedroom, Totaly Renovated, Single Family Home. Contact Ray
- Beautiful townhouse completely rehabbed located in TOWNSEND COURT. Corner lot with gated rear yard with off street private parking for two automobiles
- Newly remodeled everything! Washer dryer included.
- Ready to move in July 1 ! New Bathroom and flooring throught out the home. New kitchen countertops have been installed along with a new sink and faucet. Great location across the street from the park with plenty of parking.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $795
- 1101 Beech Street
- 223 South Harrison Street
- 1716 W 14th Street (Trolley Square)
Average Apartment Costs in WilmingtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $645. The cheapest studio rent is $545. The most expensive studio price is $924.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1450.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.