Wilmington Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wilmington.
Wilmington has a population of 70,851 and an average Walk Score of 67.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wilmington apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Canby Park Apartments
- Pebble Hill
- 1821 West 2nd St
- Large - 6 Bedroom
- 517 N west St, Wilmington
- Beautiful townhouse completely rehabbed located in TOWNSEND COURT. Corner lot with gated rear yard with off street private parking for two automobiles
- 511 N West st , Wilmington
- Recently underwent complete rehab. New Everything
- Newly renovated three bedroom, two bathroom home in Trinity Vicinity. City living at a reasonable price. Walking distance to all of Wilmingtons attractions.
- 508 N. Washington Street
- $1350 for Glamorous City Living! Includes Parki...
- 3 bed, $1,600
- Riverfront Luxury Condo Beautiful River Views A...
- 1201 Linden Street
- Newly remodeled everything! Washer dryer included.
Average Apartment Costs in WilmingtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $595. The cheapest studio rent is $545. The most expensive studio price is $924.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1439.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.