Cooper City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cooper City.
Cooper City has a population of 28,547 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cooper City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cooper City - 4 Bedroom House for Rent
- 6 Bedroom House for Rent at 5095 REGENCY ISLES WY
- 3 Bedroom Home for Rent for $1725
- Three BR Condo Rental
- 11613 SW 50th St, Cooper City, FL 33330
- 3 Bedroom ,2 Bath Townhouse for Rent
- Townhome for Rent !!
- Well Maintained 2 BR 2.5 BA Townhome for Rent !
- 5 Bed/3 Bath Cul-De-Sac In Dutch Colonial Home ...
- Single Family Home for Rent !!
- Home At 8503 Nw 38th Stcooper City, Fl
- 11980 Aviary Dr
- Home At 2733 Cayenne Avecooper City, Fl
- Townhouse for Rent !!
- Home At 10864 Richmond Plcooper City, Fl
Average Apartment Costs in Cooper CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest studio rent is $450. The most expensive studio price is $760.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1030. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1328.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1659.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1944. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1889. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2000.