Cooper City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cooper City.
Cooper City has a population of 28,547 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cooper City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 6 Bedroom House for Rent at 5095 REGENCY ISLES WY
- Cooper City - 4 Bedroom House for Rent
- 11122 Topeka Pl, Cooper City, FL 33026
- 3 Bedroom Home for Rent for $1725
- 3 Bedroom ,2 Bath Townhouse for Rent
- Cooper City Family Home in Great Condition
- 11980 Aviary Dr
- Home At 10825 Morningstar Drcooper City, Fl
- 4342 Cascada Cr #4342, Cooper City, FL 33024
- Home At 9022 Sw 55th Ctcooper City, Fl
- 4037 Cascada Cr
- Rental Cooper City - Country Glen
- Townhouse for Rent !!
- Single Family Home for Rent !!
- Townhome for Rent !!
Average Apartment Costs in Cooper CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $642. The cheapest studio rent is $450. The most expensive studio price is $760.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1057. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1378.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $747. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1669.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1944. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1889. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2000.