Riverside Park, Fort Lauderdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Riverside Park, Fort Lauderdale.
Riverside Park has a population of 3,860 and an average Walk Score of 42. Riverside Park is the #54 most walkable neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Riverside Park, Fort Lauderdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Community Acres
- Spacious Corner Unit with Central A/C, lots of storage, fully tiled and freshly painted. Updated kitchen and bath. Rent includes water, sewer, trash and parking for 2 vehicles.
- Three BR Townhome for Rent
- *****ABSOLUTELY NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED***** COMPANY RUN MAINTAINANCE CREW WITH QUICK TURNAROUND TIMES - NO CONTRACTORS, NO HASSLES!!!
- Highty Enhanced Security Camera's Freshly Painted Building- Clean Interior Freshly Painted-Tile Floors-Laundry Room
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent at 317 SW 13TH TER
- Two BR ,Two BA Townhouse for Rent
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent at 1729 SW 5TH ST
- We welcome your vouchers-- all renovated -- HUGE apartment!
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - House for Rent
- 2 Bedroom for Rent - 1141 SW 1ST ST
- 3 Bedroom Condominum for Rent for $2250 /mo.
- 2 Bedroom Condominum for Rent for $1500
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $925
- NEW RENOVATED UNIT, NEW EAT IN KITCHEN WITH NEW CABINATES AND GRANITE COUNTERS, ENTIRELY NEW BATH, FRESH DESIGNER PAINT WITH LARGE BASE BOARDS NEW APPLIANCES. JUST RENOVATED! CENTRAL AIR! WATER AND TRASH ARE FREE!
Average Apartment Costs in Riverside Park, Fort LauderdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1695.