Riverside Park, Fort Lauderdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Riverside Park, Fort Lauderdale.
Riverside Park has a population of 3,860 and an average Walk Score of 42. Riverside Park is the #54 most walkable neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Riverside Park, Fort Lauderdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Community Acres
- 2 Bedroom ,2 Bath Townhouse for Rent
- BRAND NEW 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residences that are VIBRANT, AFFORDABLE LIVING FOR FAMILIES AND SENIORS
- We welcome your vouchers-- all renovated -- HUGE apartment!
- Highty Enhanced Security Camera's Freshly Painted Building- Clean Interior Freshly Painted-Tile Floors-Laundry Room
- Spacious Corner Unit with Central A/C, lots of storage, fully tiled and freshly painted. Updated kitchen and bath. Rent includes water, sewer, trash and parking for 2 vehicles.
- *****ABSOLUTELY NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED***** COMPANY RUN MAINTAINANCE CREW WITH QUICK TURNAROUND TIMES - NO CONTRACTORS, NO HASSLES!!!
- 3 Bedroom Condominum for Rent for $2250 /mo.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - House for Rent
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent at 1729 SW 5TH ST
- Three BR Townhome for Rent
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent at 317 SW 13TH TER
- 2 Bedroom for Rent - 1141 SW 1ST ST
- 2 Bedroom Condominum for Rent for $1500
- 2 Bedroom Condo Rental for $1695
Average Apartment Costs in Riverside Park, Fort LauderdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1150.