Hialeah Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hialeah.
Hialeah has a population of 224,669 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hialeah apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 bed, 2281 sqft, $1,595
- Aire Central, Planta Baja, Remodelado.
- CONFORTABLE APTO EN LUGAR APASIBLE, COCINA NUEVA ,LAVADORA DE PLATO, MICROWAVE , Y OTRAS COMODIDADES
- SPACIOUS APARTMENTS IN THE HEART OF HIALEAH. WELL KEPT NICE AND CLEAN BUILDING
- Private Room and Bath Miami Airport Area
- 4B House in Miami Springs!! New Listing Call Today
- 3/1 House for Rent in Hialeah, West $1425/month
- Miami Springs - 5 Bedroom House for Rent
- 3 Bedroom Home for Rent for $2600
Average Apartment Costs in HialeahBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $940.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1532. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1875.