Hialeah Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hialeah.
Hialeah has a population of 224,669 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hialeah apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Aire Central, Planta Baja, Remodelado.
- SPACIOUS APARTMENTS IN THE HEART OF HIALEAH. WELL KEPT NICE AND CLEAN BUILDING
- CONFORTABLE APTO EN LUGAR APASIBLE, COCINA NUEVA ,LAVADORA DE PLATO, MICROWAVE , Y OTRAS COMODIDADES
- Westland 49 Apartments
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 360 sqft, $655
- 1 bed, 2281 sqft, $1,595
- Home at 370 W 11 STHialeah, FL
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 484 sqft, $850
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,050
- Home At 520 West Av # 1103miami Beach, Fl
- Home at 1300 32 STHialeah, FL
- Home at 10891 NW 78 TE # 10891Miami, FL
- Home At 332 Payne Drmiami Springs, Fl
- Private West Room and Bath Miami Aorport Area
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 550 sqft, $810
Average Apartment Costs in HialeahBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $740. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $940.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1532. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1762. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1875.