Hialeah Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hialeah.
Hialeah has a population of 224,669 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hialeah apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly bought gas stove, refrigerator and A/C unit. Nice condition. Catwalk entrance overlooking patio.
- SPACIOUS APARTMENTS IN THE HEART OF HIALEAH. WELL KEPT NICE AND CLEAN BUILDING
- CONFORTABLE APTO EN LUGAR APASIBLE, COCINA NUEVA ,LAVADORA DE PLATO, MICROWAVE , Y OTRAS COMODIDADES
- Aire Central, Planta Baja, Remodelado.
- **Best Features!! Beautiful 1/1 In Bentley Bay
- Private Room and bath Mia Airport Area
- Westland 49 Apartments
- 1 bed, 2281 sqft, $1,595
- 3/1 House for Rent in Hialeah, West $1425/month
- Miami Springs - 5 Bedroom House for Rent
- 3 Bedroom Home for Rent for $2600
- 4B House in Miami Springs!! New Listing Call Today
Average Apartment Costs in HialeahBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $714. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $925.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $769. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1385. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1507. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1700.