Homestead Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Homestead.
Homestead has a population of 60,512 and an average Walk Score of 38.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Homestead apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1024 sqft, $1,000
- 3/ 2 CONDO TILE TRUE OUT PLEASE CALL ANA
- Impecable 4 bed 3 bath townhouse. Tile floors enclose backyard. low deposit washer and dryer in the unit.
- NICE UNIT,CONDO 2/2/ FIRST FLOOR,WOOD AND TILE FLOOR, SCREENED PATIO, GREAT COMMUNITY, CLOSE TO BAPTIST HOSPITAL & TURNPIKE, AMENITIES, SWIMMING POOL. EASY TO SHOW.
- 3/2 VENETIA GARDENS! ALL TILE!! FIRST & SECURITY MOVES YOU IN! SECTION 8 WELCOME! NICHOLAS CARRENO FLORIDA REALTY OF MIAMI
- super townhouse free cable , 24 HOURS SECURITY AND GATED
- Updated kitchen with large bay window,breakfast nook area and new appliances. Vaulted ceilings.Remodeled bathroom. Large back yard with 3 storge sheds. 2 parking spaces. Equipped with hurricane shutters.
- One more bedroom ground floor. Excelent property.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1322 sqft, $1,100
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1044 sqft, $1,200
- 2 bed, $1,050
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $950
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,600
- 2921 SE 13 RD Unit: 206-39
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1512 sqft, $1,200
Average Apartment Costs in HomesteadBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $835.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $912. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $899. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $999. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1750.