Lehigh Acres Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lehigh Acres.
Lehigh Acres has a population of 86,784 and an average Walk Score of 11.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lehigh Acres apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1232 Village Lakes Blvd
- Beautiful Property in a great area of Lehigh. All tile.. ready to move in.
- DUPLEX FOR RENT 2 BEDROOMS PLUS DEN 2 BATHROOMS
- 2600 Todd Avenue
- Nice and Spacious,
- 1136 Hightower Avenue S
- 1/2 Off First Month Rent-3-2 SFH Lehigh Acres, FL
- DUPLEX FOR RENT 3/2/1
- Great House 3 bed 2 bath, formal living room, dinning room and big family room in excellent location
- DUPLEX FOR RENT 3/2/1 NO DEPOSIT REQUIRE. ALL APPLIANCES
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garaged. Screened lanai porch.
- Newly built in 2009. Water is included in monthly rent. We offer fully equipped kitchens, ample closet space, washer/dryer hook-ups, & ceiling fans in every rm. All apartments are handicap accessible, with roll-in showers with chair in select units.
- HOME FOR RENT 3/2/2
- HOME FOR RENT 3/2/2/LANAI. NEW CARPET
- Screened-In-Lanai, 1 Car Garage, Tile in Main Living Areas, Slider in Master Bedroom & Walk-in-Closet
Average Apartment Costs in Lehigh AcresBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $509. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.