Merritt Island Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Merritt Island.
Merritt Island has a population of 34,743 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Merritt Island apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2414 Summerset Drive, Melbourne
- 3099 Park Village Way
- Garden Park Apartments
- The Park Townhomes
- Beachway Links
- Savannahs at James Landing
- Rivercrest Apartment Homes
- 3 bed, 1668 sqft, $1,250
- Top Floor 2br/2ba Condo On The Beach
- Pineapple Avenue Apartment 2/1
- First Floor Unit
- 1br 1 Ba Near The Beach!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1250 sqft, $695
- Melbourne, FL, Brevard County Rental 4 Bed 3 Baths
- Great Location - 3 bed 2 bath House
Average Apartment Costs in Merritt IslandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $550.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $566. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $727.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $857. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.