Pompano Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pompano Beach.
Pompano Beach has a population of 99,845 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pompano Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- St. Andrews at Winston Park
- Port Royale
- Residences at Bayview
- St. Andrews@Palm Aire
- Olivine at the Township Condo
- NO APPLICATION FEE! NO BROKER FEE! $100 MOVES YOU IN! WATER INCL! 100% FULLY RENOVATED. TILED THROUGHOUT. Updated KITCHEN & BATHS. POOL. GREAT EAST SIDE LOCATION. CONVENIENT TO TRANSPORTATION, BEACHES & SHOPPING. QUIET RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD.
- Fishermans Landing
- The Enclave Apartments at Waterways
- Fisherman's Landing
- Banyan Bay
- Palm Island Apartments
- Lakes at Deerfield
- Crown Pointe
- Vista Verde at Coconut Creek
- 4 bed 2 bath, but will take 3 bedroom voucher!!! Nice, quiet area, Huge wooden fenced in lot, All appliances w/microwave and dishwasher. Circular driveway will let you park many cars. Friendly landlord always answers calls. Ryan - 954-663-4973
Average Apartment Costs in Pompano BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $879. The cheapest studio rent is $850. The most expensive studio price is $908.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1020. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1425.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1679.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.