Princeton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Princeton.
Princeton has a population of 22,038 and an average Walk Score of 23.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Princeton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Magnolia Landing is an exciting and unique new townhome apartment community featuring spacious floor plans. With exquisite architectural design and finishes.
- Riverside Villas
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,550
- TOWNHOUSE CLEAN, SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOMS 2.5 BATHROOMS LARGE KITCHEN WASHER & DRYER GARAGE TILE THRU OUT FIRST FLOOR LOTS OF CLOSET SPACE CLOSE TO ALL MAJOR HIGHWAYS AND SHOPPING CENTERS.
- 3 bed, 1556 sqft, $1,500
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1215 sqft, $1,400
- Home at 23901 SW 106 PLHomestead, FL
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 671 sqft, $835
- 3/2.5 Cedar Woods Homes
- Home at 13100 SW 263 TEHomestead, FL
- Home At 24205 Sw 113 Passmiami, Fl
- Home at 14400 SW 248 STMiami, FL
- 4 bed, 1817 sqft, $1,600
- Home at 10944 SW 239 STHomestead, FL
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,400
Average Apartment Costs in PrincetonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $537. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $835.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $915. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $423. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1225.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2075. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $4200.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1750.