Princeton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Princeton.
Princeton has a population of 22,038 and an average Walk Score of 23.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Princeton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riverside Villas
- Magnolia Landing is an exciting and unique new townhome apartment community featuring spacious floor plans. With exquisite architectural design and finishes.
- Beautiful 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments with outstanding amenities.Rents Subject to change without notice. Rents Starting at $537 a Month. 3/2 - $766
- - To see this house it must be BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Contact JANET @ 305-479-7516. Deposit to be discuss.
- TOWNHOUSE CLEAN, SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOMS 2.5 BATHROOMS LARGE KITCHEN WASHER & DRYER GARAGE TILE THRU OUT FIRST FLOOR LOTS OF CLOSET SPACE CLOSE TO ALL MAJOR HIGHWAYS AND SHOPPING CENTERS.
- 4 bed, 1817 sqft, $1,600
- 22941 SW 112 CT
- 12002 SW 268 ST 50
- 3/2.5 Cedar Woods Homes
- 3 bed, 1556 sqft, $1,500
- OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A BEATIFUL 5BEDS/3BATH 2 CAR G
- Furnished Room for rent
- 5 BEDROOM 3 BATH HOME IN HOMESTEAD
- BEAUTIFUL HOME IN HOMESTEAD
- 25250 SW 127 AVENUE
Average Apartment Costs in PrincetonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $537. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $423. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1412. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2850.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1750.