Princeton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Princeton.
Princeton has a population of 22,038 and an average Walk Score of 23.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Princeton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riverside Villas
- Magnolia Landing is an exciting and unique new townhome apartment community featuring spacious floor plans. With exquisite architectural design and finishes.
- - To see this house it must be BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Contact JANET @ 305-479-7516. Deposit to be discuss.
- Beautiful 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments with outstanding amenities.Rents Subject to change without notice. Rents Starting at $537 a Month. 3/2 - $766
- 22941 SW 112 CT
- 4 bed, 1817 sqft, $1,600
- 3/2.5 Cedar Woods Homes
- 12002 SW 268 ST 50
- MANDARIN LAKES SINGLE FAMILY HOME
- 5 BEDROOM 3 BATH HOME IN HOMESTEAD
- OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A BEATIFUL 5BEDS/3BATH 2 CAR G
- 25250 SW 127 AVENUE
- Furnished Room for rent
- NARANJA SINGLE FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFUL HOME IN HOMESTEAD
Average Apartment Costs in PrincetonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $537. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $423. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1462. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1875. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2050.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2850.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1750.