South Bradenton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Bradenton.
South Bradenton has a population of 22,178 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Bradenton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kendall Ridge
- 2 bed, 960 sqft, $700
- Gorgeous 2bd/2bath renovated Condo for rent in ...
- 4220 Pinebrook Cir #3 , Bradenton
- Fenced backyard, all tile floors, pretty lot, quiet neighborhood.
- 2 bed, 1040 sqft, $775
- 55+Wonderful Community of Water's Edge
- Gregory Ests, Bradenton, FL 34205
- Fantastic 2bdr And 1.5 BA
- Holiday Hts, Bradenton, FL 34207
Average Apartment Costs in South BradentonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $508.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $705. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $929.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1297. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $770. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2410. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1020. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3800.