Ybor City, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ybor City, Tampa.
Ybor City has a population of 4,475 and an average Walk Score of 50. Ybor City is the #42 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ybor City, Tampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1305 E. 25 Ave
- 911 E 23rd Ave, Tampa
- •The yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen •Wood laminate floors look great, and perfect for singing in your socks Tom Cruise style! •Tile floors are so easy to maintain.
- 4 Bed/2 bath Tampa home with 1350 sq ft
- Historic Ybor Heights
- $1,080/month, $500 deposit
- ADDRESS: 2508 13th PRICE/DEPOSIT: 1400/1400 BEDROOMS/BATHROOMS: 5/2 SQ FT- 1550 LB STATUS-active
- 3509 N 9th St
- Beautiful Ybor City home for rent
Average Apartment Costs in Ybor City, TampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $972. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $995.