Temple Terrace Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Temple Terrace.
Temple Terrace has a population of 24,541 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Temple Terrace apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Falls at New Tampa
- Doral Oaks
- Terrace Trace
- Summit West
- Summit West
- 2 Beds - The Preserve at Temple Terrace
- Cedar Cove
- Korman Residential at River Chase
- Urban Place
- Park Avenue
- Great 2/1 located near the mall and Busch Gardens. Water is included in rent.
- A very nice area good schools. Unit has nice size closets, built in microwave over the stove, nice fenced in back yard for child(ren). Assigned parking, community pool.
- Great location in Temple Terrace, concrete block, central air conditioning, tile floor through out. External shed with Washer & Dryer connections. Must See !!! Available 4/1/2013
Average Apartment Costs in Temple TerraceBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $609. The cheapest studio rent is $575. The most expensive studio price is $645.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $647. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $769.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1895.