The Crossings Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Crossings.
The Crossings has a population of 22,758 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Crossings apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Waterford Point
- Pepper Cove
- Home at 12100 SW 108 STMiami, FL
- Casa independiente!!, no asoc.No pierda esta op...
- Gorgeous 1 Story Crossing Home
- Home at 13301 SW 88 TE # AMiami, FL
- Home at 12800 SW 104 TEMiami, FL
- Home at 12455 SW 93 TE # 209TMiami, FL
- Home at 9080 SW 125 AV # B-103Miami, FL
- 3 bed, 1443 sqft, $1,500
- Home at 11801 SW 137 PLKendall, FL
- Kenland Pointe Condo
- Home at 13460 SW 104 TEMiami, FL
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1818 sqft, $2,100
- Kendall Breeze Townhouse Ready For Rent
Average Apartment Costs in The CrossingsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest studio rent is $700. The most expensive studio price is $865.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1455. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1937. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4297. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2700. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $5895.