Capitol View, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Capitol View, Atlanta.
Capitol View has a population of 1,965 and an average Walk Score of 46. Capitol View is the #73 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Capitol View, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 1336 sqft, $800
- large rooms, 2 dining rooms
- Owner will accept Section8 determined amount for rent.
- $ bed with bonus. Great house on quiet street. Close to all parks. Hardwood floors and seperate LR/DR. Screened porch and fenced back yard. Call or TEXT Janet 678-609-8172
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1344 sqft, $895
- Spacious urban loft in West End Atlanta at Atla...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $750
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1280 sqft, $950
- 2004 3BR/2BA Open Concept Home-Off Street Parki...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1499 sqft, $1,090
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $900
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $545
- NEWLY RENOVATED 3 BDRM BRICK WEST END HOME
Average Apartment Costs in Capitol View, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1250.