Canton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Canton.
Canton has a population of 22,958 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Canton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bell Bridge Mill
- Canterbury Ridge
- Lancaster Ridge
- Canton Mill Lofts
- Holly Mill, Canton, GA 30114
- 403 Oakview Ln, Canton, GA 30114
- 220 Osmanthus Way, Canton, GA 30114
- Holly Springs, Canton, GA 30114
- Holly Mill, Holly Springs, GA 30114
- 104 Plumeria Street (Prominence Point) - 1
- 937 Sublime Trail, Canton, GA 30114
- Harmony On the Lakes, Canton, GA 30115
- 206 Diamond Valley Pass, Canton, GA 30114
- Creekside at Prominence, Canton, GA 30114
Average Apartment Costs in CantonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest studio rent is $500. The most expensive studio price is $2200.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $556. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $549. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1172. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1550.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.