Decatur Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Decatur.
Decatur has a population of 19,335 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Decatur apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables Montclair
- North Decatur Gardens
- Avery Glen
- Emory Woods
- Adair Oaks
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft
- Oakview Gardens
- Oakhurst Place
- Perfect Location Home is 4x2 With Bonus room up...
- * $250 off Move-In!** Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3.5 b...
- Desirable Downtown Decatur Living!
- 2br +1.5 Ba ~ Emory/Decatur/Walk To Decatur Squ...
- Beautiful Home Available Now
- AVAIL. JULY! East Lake MARTA TRAIN just 1/2 blk away! Professional, quiet upscale community. NICE "North" Kirkwood near Decatur border. Good schools. Hardwood floors. 2 car carport. Fruit/pecan trees in flat private yard. Call preferrably AFTER 5pm
Average Apartment Costs in DecaturBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $809. The cheapest studio rent is $699. The most expensive studio price is $970.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1360.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $614. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $13. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1300.