Forest Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Forest Park.
Forest Park has a population of 18,468 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Forest Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Laurel Pointe Apartments
- Bradford Ridge Apartments
- Morrowood Townhomes
- Make Sir Richards Apartments Your New Home
- new stainless steel kitchen appliances, newly painted, new floors resembles wood, new fixtures.
- Adorable well maintained single family ranch style home. New carpet scheduled to be installed and walls will be be refreshed with new paint. Totally electric! Alarm system available for activation. A must see!
- Welcome Home to our Quiet & Affordable Community where Section 8 Residents are Welcome! All appliances including (optional) stackable Washer & Dryer in each Unit. 2nd Chance Options Available. $2.00 Application fee with the mention of this Ad.
- Appealing home in Forest Park
- UTILITIES GAS: Georgia Natural Gas WATER: Clayton County Water ELECTRIC: Georgia Power SCHOOLS ELEMENTARY: Thurgood Marshall MIDDLE: Morrow Middle HIGH: Morrow High
- UTILITIES: WATER: CLAYTON ELECTRICITY: GEORGIA POWER GAS: GAS SOUTH SCHOOLS: ELEMENTARY: ANDERSON MIDDLE: FOREST PARK HIGH: FOREST PARK
- Recently renovated single family home with beautiful open spaces and large fence backyard
- Newly Renovated 1,2, and 3 Bed Room Town Homes, All Electric, Central Air, Brand New Laundry Room, On-Site Management, and 24hr. Maintenace Service.
- Inside renovations, in walking distance to Hendrix Drive Elementary School and Forest Park Recreation Center and Park. Section-8 welcomed. Deposit negotiable.
- UTILITIES: WATER: CLAYTON ELECTRICITY: GEORGIA POWER GAS: GAS SOUTH SCHOOLS: ELEMENTARY: EDMONDS MIDDLE: FOREST PARK HIGH: FOREST PARK
- Morrow 4BD/3BA Spacios Townhome Avail 5/15
Average Apartment Costs in Forest ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $475.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $520. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $455. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $639. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $13. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $799.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $685. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1175.