Forest Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Forest Park.
Forest Park has a population of 18,468 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Forest Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Laurel Pointe Apartments
- Parkside Crossing
- Bradford Ridge Apartments
- Delta Victory Lake Apartments
- Morrowood Townhomes
- Make Sir Richards Apartments Your New Home
- Appealing home in Forest Park
- Covered carport, washer and dryer!
- new stainless steel kitchen appliances, newly painted, new floors resembles wood, new fixtures.
- Please call (470)564-0889 for more info on this property and to view it. Leave a message and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- UTILITIES: WATER: CLAYTON ELECTRICITY: GEORGIA POWER GAS: GAS SOUTH SCHOOLS: ELEMENTARY: EDMONDS MIDDLE: FOREST PARK HIGH: FOREST PARK
- 5 bed, $1,125
- Morrow Town Home Spacious 4BD/3BA Move In Now $825
- 2411 Brookgate Way - 1
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1580 sqft, $1,085
Average Apartment Costs in Forest ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $475.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $530. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $799.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $13. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $987. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1060. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1125.