Forest Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Forest Park.
Forest Park has a population of 18,468 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Forest Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Laurel Pointe Apartments
- Bradford Ridge Apartments
- Morrowood Townhomes
- Make Sir Richards Apartments Your New Home
- trammell rd - 2
- Please call (470)564-0889 for more info on this property and to view it. Leave a message and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Recently renovated single family home with beautiful open spaces and large fence backyard
- Fully Renovated Bathrooms, Great Neighborhood, Large Bathroom Vanities, New Floors, Spacious Yard, Wood Cabinets
- Welcome Home to our Quiet & Affordable Community where Section 8 Residents are Welcome! All appliances including (optional) stackable Washer & Dryer in each Unit. 2nd Chance Options Available. $2.00 Application fee with the mention of this Ad.
- Covered carport, washer and dryer!
- UTILITIES GAS: Georgia Natural Gas WATER: Clayton County Water ELECTRIC: Georgia Power SCHOOLS ELEMENTARY: Thurgood Marshall MIDDLE: Morrow Middle HIGH: Morrow High
- Inside renovations, in walking distance to Hendrix Drive Elementary School and Forest Park Recreation Center and Park. Section-8 welcomed. Deposit negotiable.
- Appealing home in Forest Park
- Newly Renovated 1,2, and 3 Bed Room Town Homes, All Electric, Central Air, Brand New Laundry Room, On-Site Management, and 24hr. Maintenace Service.
Average Apartment Costs in Forest ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $475.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $455. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $615.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $13. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $845. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1097. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1200.