Blue Island Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Blue Island.
Blue Island has a population of 23,706 and an average Walk Score of 66.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Blue Island apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- AMAZING 4 BR HOUSE IN THE WEST PULLMAN AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT
- 4 Bedroom home Rent-2-Own; No credit required!
- 3 bed, $1,200
- 2234 Collins Street 2
- 3 Bedroom Apartment Unit 2west
- 12736 Division - unit 3 , Blue Island
- 12716 Winchester - 1W , Blue Island
- 2 bed, $750
- ===ALL NEW REHABBED 2 BED ROOM APT. IN THE BLUE ISLAND AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT===
- 14010 S Lydia Ave
- 1, 2, Studio bedroom apartment in Calumet Park!
Average Apartment Costs in Blue IslandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $710.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $703. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $540. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1727.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1695.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1732.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1800.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1925.