Blue Island Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Blue Island.
Blue Island has a population of 23,706 and an average Walk Score of 66.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Blue Island apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- ===ALL NEW REHABBED 2 BED ROOM APT. IN THE BLUE ISLAND AREA - READY NOW FOR RENT===
- 12736 Division - unit 3 , Blue Island
- 2234 Collins Street 2
- 3 bed, $1,200
- 4 Bedroom home Rent-2-Own; No credit required!
- Throop 12227 S
- 3 Bedroom Apartment Unit 2west
- 2 bed, $750
- 12716 Winchester - 1W , Blue Island
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,300
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1900 sqft, $1,000
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $625
- Beautiful, Spacious 3 Br 2 Ba Apartment
- 1, 2, Studio bedroom apartment in Calumet Park!
Average Apartment Costs in Blue IslandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $703. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $540. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1730.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $670. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1732.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1800.