Logan Square, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Logan Square, Chicago.
Logan Square has a population of 84,600 and an average Walk Score of 83. Logan Square is the #59 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Logan Square, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Large Logan Square apt with wood floors and 1Bl...
- 3 Bd Near Logan Sq Blue Line, Avail 6/1
- 2 bed, $895
- Rehabbed 2 Bedroom Available 7/6!
- 2118 North Avers Avenue
- 3 Bd on West Parker Ave., Pet Ok, Avail 06/01, ...
- Logan Square/ Bucktown Studios - $620 All Utili...
- 2 bed, 1350 sqft, $1,750
- Gut Rehab 1BR - Close to Logan Square Blue Line
- 2 bed, $1,495
- Rehabbed 2BR/2BA in Logan Square
- 3 bed, $2,295
- 3130 N. Davlin Ct.
- 1 bed, $1,495
- North Center| Roscoe Village - 2 Bed, 2 Bath Ti...
Average Apartment Costs in Logan Square, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.