Logan Square, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Logan Square, Chicago.
Logan Square has a population of 84,600 and an average Walk Score of 83. Logan Square is the #59 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Logan Square, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, $2,295
- Logan Square 1BR Available 7/1
- 2 bed, $2,395
- 2 bed, $1,350
- Studio, $695
- Logan Square 3BR/2BA with Laundry
- North Center| Roscoe Village - 2 Bed, 2 Bath Ti...
- 3 Bd Near Logan Sq Blue Line, Avail 6/1
- Recent rehab; new floors! Steps to Logan Square...
- Stunning 2 Bed, 1 Bath With Garage Parking
- Spacious 3bd 1 Bath Apartment. Pets Welcome.
- 2118 North Avers Avenue
- 3 bed, $1,590
- 3130 N. Davlin Ct.
- Kedzie 1858 N (aka Cortland 3205) - 3207-1
Average Apartment Costs in Logan Square, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.