Logan Square, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Logan Square, Chicago.
Logan Square has a population of 84,600 and an average Walk Score of 83. Logan Square is the #59 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Logan Square, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gorgeous Garden! BIG Bedrooms, Stainless Steel ...
- 3 bed, $2,295
- Recent rehab; new floors! Steps to Logan Square...
- Logan Square 3BR for 7/1
- Attractive Cozy 1br With Free Heat
- 2118 North Avers Avenue
- Generous layout on Palmer Square in Logan Square!
- 3130 N. Davlin Ct.
- 2656 N. Milwaukee
- 3 Bd Near Logan Sq Blue Line, Avail 6/1
- 3000 Whipple St
- 2028 North Stave Street
- 3 Bd on N Spaulding Ave., Avail 06/01, Pet Ok, ...
- 2 bed, $2,395
- Spacious 3bd 1 Bath Apartment. Pets Welcome.
Average Apartment Costs in Logan Square, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.