South Loop, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Loop, Chicago.
South Loop has a population of 31,803 and an average Walk Score of 89. South Loop is the #31 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Loop, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- the LEX
- Burnham Pointe
- 1130 South Michigan
- Prairie Shores,Inc.
- Hilliard Apartments - Family 1
- Hilliard Apartments - Family 2
- Jade Garden Apartments
- Luxury Condos!Rooftop Pool!Too Many Amenities T...
- South Loop 2 Bed/ 2 Bath
- South Loop Studio - Condo Quality
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $2,600
- Avail Now - W/D,Free Heat/Air/Cable/Internet 31...
- Printer's Row 1400 sq ft 3Bed 2.5, Gas, Int...
- Spacious 1 Bedroom with Lake View
Average Apartment Costs in South Loop, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $805. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1844.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $924.