South Loop, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Loop, Chicago.
South Loop has a population of 31,803 and an average Walk Score of 89. South Loop is the #31 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Loop, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- the LEX
- Burnham Pointe
- Prairie Shores,Inc.
- South Loop Luxury High Rise, Parking Included!!!
- Hilliard Apartments - Family 1
- Hilliard Apartments - Family 2
- Jade Garden Apartments
- 701 S Wells Street 1603
- Hilliard Apartments - Senior 1
- Studio, $1,450
- One Bedroom + Den - South Loop - $2,100 luxe unit
- Park Michigan, Luxury urban living
- Amazing Views From This High Floor Two Bedroom
Average Apartment Costs in South Loop, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $815. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1844.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $924.