South Loop, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Loop, Chicago.
South Loop has a population of 31,803 and an average Walk Score of 89. South Loop is the #31 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Loop, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- the LEX
- Burnham Pointe
- Three Bedroom
- Hilliard Apartments - Family 2
- Hilliard Apartments - Family 1
- Jade Garden Apartments
- Incredible Views - Stylish Penthouse! Museum Pa...
- 1 bed, $2,083
- Luxury Condos!Rooftop Pool!Too Many Amenities T...
- 1 bed, $1,748
- 1 bed, 730 sqft, $1,500
- Spacious 1 Bedroom with Lake View
- 2Months free Rent Dont miss this new Constructoin
- 1464 S Michigan
Average Apartment Costs in South Loop, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $815. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1844.