The Loop, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Loop, Chicago.
The Loop has a population of 10,649 and an average Walk Score of 93. The Loop is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Loop, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Tides at Lakeshore East
- The Shoreham
- Aqua At Lakeshore East
- Cityfront Place
- 3 Beds - 215 West
- 55 E. Washington St.
- Awesome building Great Amenities
- Columbus Plaza
- Fisher Building City Apartments
- 200 North Dearborn
- 200 Squared
- 222 N Columbus Dr 1606
- EnV, River Norths hottest building
- New East Side-3 Bed 2.5 Bath, 1800 Sf, Lake Views!
- Lakeview Coach House Duplex Up Rehab 2 Bed 1.5 ...
Average Apartment Costs in The Loop, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $905. The cheapest studio rent is $550. The most expensive studio price is $1395.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2091.