The Loop, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Loop, Chicago.
The Loop has a population of 10,649 and an average Walk Score of 93. The Loop is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Loop, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Tides at Lakeshore East
- The Shoreham
- Aqua At Lakeshore East
- Cityfront Place
- 55 E. Washington St.
- Columbus Plaza
- Awesome building Great Amenities
- Fisher Building City Apartments
- 200 North Dearborn
- 200 Squared
- The Wow Factor In River North
- Lovely, affordable downtown living
- Great units ready for you in Chicago's New East...
- Amazing Apartment in the heart of Downtown
- 53rd Floor, One Bedroom, Remodeled, Great Kitch...
Average Apartment Costs in The Loop, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest studio rent is $905. The most expensive studio price is $1395.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2091.