The Loop, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Loop, Chicago.
The Loop has a population of 10,649 and an average Walk Score of 93. The Loop is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Loop, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Coast At Lakeshore East
- The Tides at Lakeshore East
- Aqua At Lakeshore East
- The Shoreham
- Cityfront Place
- 55 E. Washington St.
- Awesome building Great Amenities
- Fisher Building City Apartments
- 200 North Dearborn
- Columbus Plaza
- 200 Squared
- EnV, River Norths hottest building
- Luxury - Great Area 1br Unit
- 53rd Floor, One Bedroom, Remodeled, Great Kitch...
- Breathtaking 2bd/2bth corner unit in the heart ...
Average Apartment Costs in The Loop, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $905. The cheapest studio rent is $550. The most expensive studio price is $1368.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2091.