Evanston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Evanston.
Evanston has a population of 74,486 and an average Walk Score of 75.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Evanston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 Bed - AMLI Evanston
- Evanston Place Apartments
- The Park Evanston
- Hillcrest Apartments
- 619 Brummel
- 1121 Church
- Purple Line 2 Blocks. Hardwood. Laundry. Free H...
- 2531 Jackson
- Heat Included! Walkable to CTA & Shops! Bri...
- 525 Kedzie
- 816 Forest
- Rogers Park 2BR with Hardwood Floors
- Great One bed apt in Evanston. No Sec Deposit!
- Gorgeous. Sunny. Spacious. Hardwood Floors. Din...
- Almost New Rogers Park 2 Bed/1 Bath | June 1, W...
Average Apartment Costs in EvanstonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $637. The cheapest studio rent is $525. The most expensive studio price is $1356.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $860. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1799.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1787. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.