Granite City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Granite City.
Granite City has a population of 29,849 and an average Walk Score of 39.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Granite City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 927 sqft, $700
- Now available 11932 Rio Grande Located close to many conveniences such as grocery store, gas stations, other convenient stores, restaurants, and more,quick access to HWY 270,367,Bellefontaine and Larimore Street.
- Beautiful open Kitchen and Partially finished b...
- 10716 Spring Garden Dr (LO) - 1
- Beautiful 3 Bed 2nd Floor Apartment
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 927 sqft, $800
Average Apartment Costs in Granite CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $539.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $982. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $865. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.