South Holland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Holland.
South Holland has a population of 22,030 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Holland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- A World of Difference!
- 15400 Merrill St. South Holland
- 3 Bedroom - $1400
- 15217 Dante Dolton IL
- 15960 Dobson St. South Holland, IL
- Beautiful Home with Loads of Amenities
- 16506 Woodlawn West, South Holland IL
- 1306 E 170th Street South Holland, IL
- No Security Deposit required. Free Water, Free Fridge, Free Stove. Fresh paint and new carpet.
- 16040 Woodlawn West South Holland IL
- 1053 Riverview Drive, South Holland, IL
- 15451 Cherry St. South Holland, IL
- 15034 Chicago Rd. - 3
- 14730 E. Riverside South Holland, IL 60473
- 796 E. 163rd St. South Holland, IL
Average Apartment Costs in South HollandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $835. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1727.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1365. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1625.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1075. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1555.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3100.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1925.