Algonquin, Louisville-Jefferson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Algonquin, Louisville-Jefferson.
Algonquin has a population of 6,216 and an average Walk Score of 62. Algonquin is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Louisville-Jefferson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Algonquin, Louisville-Jefferson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1166 sqft, $750
- Ready to move in apartment close to Churchill Downs!!
- Penthouse Unit! Private Patio
- 1 bed, $475
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $725
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 725 sqft, $400
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartments near Algonquin!
- Kitchen includes refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. Wash room with washer and dryer hookup on the first level. Full unfinished basement. Central Air Conditioner and gas furnace.
- 2 bed, $500
Average Apartment Costs in Algonquin, Louisville-JeffersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.