Portland, Louisville-Jefferson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Portland, Louisville-Jefferson.
Portland has a population of 10,534 and an average Walk Score of 57. Portland is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Louisville-Jefferson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Portland, Louisville-Jefferson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly remodeled 2 BR townhouse. Fresh carpet and paint. Washer dryer hookups. Living room and kitchen on 1st floor while bedrooms and bath are upstairs. Quiet street. Only blocks away from new Kroger.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath, refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and bath
- I have (2) awesome (2) Bedroom Apartments located in the Carriage House! You can choose from 1st or 2nd floor. Coming soon April 1st, 2013
- Unfinished basement, large back yard
- Clean, updated and well maintained. Insulated all electric unit means lower utility cost! Very nice area. Refrigerator and range are included.
- Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath with refinished hardwood floors. 2 car garage with large basement. Minutes from the waterson.
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath, Large backyard, Master Bedroom and Bath on first floor.
- Huge kitchen, vaulted skylights,walk-in pantry, c fans, bookshelves, closets galore, updated gas, electric, water, front painted porch, back fenced yard and deck. Vacant side lot, Central air. Alarm
- Very nice newer remodel duplex. Lots of space and on a bus line.
- 4 Bedroom in addition to 2nd Story Loft, fenced in backyard, large master bedroom, near school. Preferred but not limited to Section 8 renters.
- The Historic Russell Area is just the place for you. This spacious 3 Bedroom unit is located on the 2nd floor. Also have a 1 Bedroom located on the 3rd floor. Call for more info or email me
- New carpet throughout first and second floors. Freshly painted througout. Bathroom updated. Deck across back of house.Storage building in back yard. Fenced back yard.
- This house is beautiful. It is close to the bus line, Shawnee High, Stores, restaurants. The hard wood floor are beautiful. Stove and refrigerator provided. Large Basement.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $975
Average Apartment Costs in Portland, Louisville-JeffersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.