Russell, Louisville-Jefferson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Russell, Louisville-Jefferson.
Russell has a population of 9,410 and an average Walk Score of 63. Russell is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Louisville-Jefferson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Russell, Louisville-Jefferson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Very nice newer remodel duplex. Lots of space and on a bus line.
- Spacious 3 bedroom Apartment Upstairs Huge master bedroom.
- The Historic Russell Area is just the place for you. This spacious 3 Bedroom unit is located on the 2nd floor. Also have a 1 Bedroom located on the 3rd floor. Call for more info or email me
- Older yet cute house in the downtown area. This house is offered with a free deposit. Please drive by for a closer look.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $595
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1112 sqft, $700
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $600
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $600
- 2 bed, $495
Average Apartment Costs in Russell, Louisville-JeffersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $750.