Shawnee, Louisville-Jefferson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shawnee, Louisville-Jefferson.
Shawnee has a population of 11,826 and an average Walk Score of 39. Shawnee is the #58 most walkable neighborhood in Louisville-Jefferson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Shawnee, Louisville-Jefferson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 5 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $800
- This house is beautiful. It is close to the bus line, Shawnee High, Stores, restaurants. The hard wood floor are beautiful. Stove and refrigerator provided. Large Basement.
- Unfinished basement, large back yard
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath, refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and bath
- Large Spacious House. 5-7 Bedrooms plenty of room. Large bedrooms for privacy. Fenced Back yard. Painted throughout the interior and now ready to move in.
- New carpet throughout first and second floors. Freshly painted througout. Bathroom updated. Deck across back of house.Storage building in back yard. Fenced back yard.
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath, Large backyard, Master Bedroom and Bath on first floor.
- Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath with refinished hardwood floors. 2 car garage with large basement. Minutes from the waterson.
- 4 Bedroom in addition to 2nd Story Loft, fenced in backyard, large master bedroom, near school. Preferred but not limited to Section 8 renters.
- House is located on nice block with nice neighbors .
- Very large nice house in the downtown area. Great big front porch to sit out and enjoy your morning coffee.
- Clean, updated and well maintained. Insulated all electric unit means lower utility cost! Very nice area. Refrigerator and range are included.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $495
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $800
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $975
Average Apartment Costs in Shawnee, Louisville-JeffersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $547. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $685. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1050.