Shawnee, Louisville-Jefferson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shawnee, Louisville-Jefferson.
Shawnee has a population of 11,826 and an average Walk Score of 39. Shawnee is the #58 most walkable neighborhood in Louisville-Jefferson.
- House is located on nice block with nice neighbors .
- Very large nice house in the downtown area. Great big front porch to sit out and enjoy your morning coffee.
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath, Large backyard, Master Bedroom and Bath on first floor.
- Large Spacious House. 5-7 Bedrooms plenty of room. Large bedrooms for privacy. Fenced Back yard. Painted throughout the interior and now ready to move in.
- This house is beautiful. It is close to the bus line, Shawnee High, Stores, restaurants. The hard wood floor are beautiful. Stove and refrigerator provided. Large Basement.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath, refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and bath
- Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath with refinished hardwood floors. 2 car garage with large basement. Minutes from the waterson.
- New carpet throughout first and second floors. Freshly painted througout. Bathroom updated. Deck across back of house.Storage building in back yard. Fenced back yard.
- Clean, updated and well maintained. Insulated all electric unit means lower utility cost! Very nice area. Refrigerator and range are included.
- 4 Bedroom in addition to 2nd Story Loft, fenced in backyard, large master bedroom, near school. Preferred but not limited to Section 8 renters.
- 2 bed, 925 sqft, $600
- 3 bed, 1100 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $685
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $495
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $625