Shawnee, Louisville-Jefferson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shawnee, Louisville-Jefferson.
Shawnee has a population of 11,826 and an average Walk Score of 39. Shawnee is the #58 most walkable neighborhood in Louisville-Jefferson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Shawnee, Louisville-Jefferson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fabulous Home for Rent in Shawnee Park Louisville
- 4 Bedroom in addition to 2nd Story Loft, fenced in backyard, large master bedroom, near school. Preferred but not limited to Section 8 renters.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath, refinished hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen and bath
- Clean, updated and well maintained. Insulated all electric unit means lower utility cost! Very nice area. Refrigerator and range are included.
- Very large nice house in the downtown area. Great big front porch to sit out and enjoy your morning coffee.
- Completely remodeled 4 bedroom 2 bath with refinished hardwood floors. 2 car garage with large basement. Minutes from the waterson.
- Large Spacious House. 5-7 Bedrooms plenty of room. Large bedrooms for privacy. Fenced Back yard. Painted throughout the interior and now ready to move in.
- House is located on nice block with nice neighbors .
- New carpet throughout first and second floors. Freshly painted througout. Bathroom updated. Deck across back of house.Storage building in back yard. Fenced back yard.
- Unfinished basement, large back yard
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath, Large backyard, Master Bedroom and Bath on first floor.
- 3 bed, 1044 sqft, $750
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $855
- 2 bed, 925 sqft, $600
- This house is beautiful. It is close to the bus line, Shawnee High, Stores, restaurants. The hard wood floor are beautiful. Stove and refrigerator provided. Large Basement.
Average Apartment Costs in Shawnee, Louisville-JeffersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $685. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $887. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1050.