Back Bay, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Back Bay, Boston.
Back Bay has a population of 21,929 and an average Walk Score of 95. Back Bay is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Back Bay, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Prudential Center
- Archstone Boston Common
- One Back Bay
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- The Parkside Apartments/Fenway Residential
- Spacious Kenmore Square Studio- Fenway
- 1 bed, $2,300
- Beautiful Luxury Apartment in Center of Back Ba...
- 2bdrm /2bath - Spacious w/Charles River Views -...
- Great Back Bay 1 Bed w/ River Views!!!
- Beautiful English Courtyard: W/D, Free cable, I...
- Gorgeous 2 bed duplex on Warren Ave.
- Amazing 2br Penthouse Available In Boston For J...
- Newly Renovated One Bedroom on Beautiful Tree-L...
- 1 bed, $1,850
Average Apartment Costs in Back Bay, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2078.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2762. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $2600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2924.