Back Bay, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Back Bay, Boston.
Back Bay has a population of 21,929 and an average Walk Score of 95. Back Bay is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Back Bay, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Prudential Center
- Archstone Boston Common
- One Back Bay
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- The Parkside Apartments/Fenway Residential
- 2 bed, $4,000
- Luxury Residence at The Mandarin Oriental
- 1 bedroom next to berklee conservatory Boston 9...
- Condo at 170 Tremont StreetBoston, MA
- Back Bay! Massive Furnished Brownstone. 1bed
- Studio, $1,250
- Well located apartment near Boston Commons!
- 9-1- South end Boston 3 bedroom 3 Bed loft style
- Tremont On The Common - Furnished One Bedroom
- Fabulous South End two bedroom with in-unit lau...
Average Apartment Costs in Back Bay, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2078.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2600.