Back Bay, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Back Bay, Boston.
Back Bay has a population of 21,929 and an average Walk Score of 95. Back Bay is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Back Bay, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Prudential Center
- Archstone Boston Common
- One Back Bay
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- The Parkside Apartments/Fenway Residential
- Glorious Studio with Wood hardwood walls--Very ...
- Furnished Penthouse 1 bed with private deck on ...
- Well located apartment near Boston Commons!
- Luxury 1bedroom In Fantastic Location. Steps To...
- Marlborough St Penthouse 2 bed with 2 bath and ...
- Best Deal For Luxury Apartment In Full Service ...
- Studio, $1,600
- Modern Luxury Building in Heart Of Back Bay
- 1 bed, $2,300
- Spectacular Luxury Building In Central Copley S...
Average Apartment Costs in Back Bay, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2078.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4600.