Back Bay, Boston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Back Bay, Boston.
Back Bay has a population of 21,929 and an average Walk Score of 95. Back Bay is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Boston.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Back Bay, Boston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Garrison Square
- Avalon at Prudential Center
- Archstone Boston Common
- One Back Bay
- The Greenhouse Apartments
- Parkside Tower
- 1 bed, $1,900
- Short Term South End Studio
- South End-Spacious renovated 1br, hw flrs, giga...
- Tremont On The Common - Furnished One Bedroom
- September Quality Rental: Studio in Heart of Ba...
- 186 Marlborough
- 1 bed, $2,000
- 1 bed, $2,100
- Well located apartment near Boston Commons!
Average Apartment Costs in Back Bay, BostonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2078.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2762. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $2600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2924.