Fall River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fall River.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fall River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Royal Crest Estates Fall River
- South Coast Landings
- Bourne Mills
- Ships Watch
- South Winds
- Four Winds
- President Village
- 4 Bedroom, Newley renovated apartment in the Kennedy Park Area! No Pets! 3rd Floor
- NEWLY REMODELED, VERY QUIET, OFF STREET PARKING, EASY ACESS TO HIGHWAYS, 195, 24, 140
- Quiet Back Building in a safe neighborhood near Kennedy Park. Refrigerator and Stove included
- 4UNITS READY TO GO! all renovated 1 bed apartments.
- Housing Vouchers Accepted
- Very nice and quiet property. cozy 2-bedroom with new kitchen, w/w carpeting and lots of closet space. Master bed is very large. Off street parking, large yard near Tiverton, RI line
- TOTALLY RENOVATED 4BDRM READY FOR 3-15-13! GRANITE TOPS,HDWOOD FLRS, MANY WALK IN CLOSETS.
- Large 3rd Floor, 4 Bedroom Apartment. One off street parking spot
Average Apartment Costs in Fall RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest studio rent is $735. The most expensive studio price is $809.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $917. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $975.