Fall River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fall River.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fall River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Border City Mills Luxury Apartments
- Royal Crest Estates Fall River
- South Coast Landings
- Ships Watch
- Bourne Mills
- South Winds
- Large 3rd Floor, 4 Bedroom Apartment. One off street parking spot
- 3 Bedrooms, 2nd floor brand new tub/surround very modern, bright and clean
- Very nice and quiet property. cozy 2-bedroom with new kitchen, w/w carpeting and lots of closet space. Master bed is very large. Off street parking, large yard near Tiverton, RI line
- 2nd Flr. 2bdrm deleaded, hdwood flrs
- Quiet Back Building in a safe neighborhood near Kennedy Park. Refrigerator and Stove included
- Housing Vouchers Accepted
- 2 bdrm BEAUTIFUL!!
- 1023 - 1025 Globe St. - 3 3rd Floor
- NEWLY REMODELED, VERY QUIET, OFF STREET PARKING, EASY ACESS TO HIGHWAYS, 195, 24, 140
Average Apartment Costs in Fall RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest studio rent is $735. The most expensive studio price is $809.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $980.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $948.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $935.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $962. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $975.