Fall River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fall River.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fall River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Border City Mills Luxury Apartments
- Royal Crest Estates Fall River
- South Coast Landings
- Bourne Mills
- Ships Watch
- South Winds
- Four Winds
- President Village
- Housing Vouchers Accepted
- Large 3rd Floor, 4 Bedroom Apartment. One off street parking spot
- 2 bdrm BEAUTIFUL!!
- 4 Bedroom, Newley renovated apartment in the Kennedy Park Area! No Pets! 3rd Floor
- DELEADED!3RD floor very nice apt, HEAT & HOT INCLUDED 2 br apt, HUGE BDRMS! $800, deleaded
- Very nice and quiet property. cozy 2-bedroom with new kitchen, w/w carpeting and lots of closet space. Master bed is very large. Off street parking, large yard near Tiverton, RI line
- 4UNITS READY TO GO! all renovated 1 bed apartments.
Average Apartment Costs in Fall RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest studio rent is $735. The most expensive studio price is $809.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $975.