Worcester Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Worcester.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Worcester apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Princeton Place
- Royal Worcester Apartments
- The Fairways
- Wexford Village Apartments
- Stratton Hill Park
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and stove included.Also there are ceramic floor and hardwood floors. there is also a/c in the apartment
- Cohasset Place
- Park Plaza
- Having Lead Certificate
- Courtyard at Princeton Place
- Hardwood floors, Lots of windows with views, includes stove and fridge, renovated kitchen and bath.
- Nice three bed with LR and DR. This has NOT been tested for lead paint. It's a great location on a side street near everything! Tenant pays utilities. New kitchen cabinets. Deposit amount is negotiable.
- heat , water included, refrig, stove, on-site coin-op laundry, off street parking, trash removal, on-site manager/maintanace, 24-7 surveillance. 2 minute walk to Clark U, good location.
- Spacious 2 stories 3 bedroom apartment. Laundromat facilities in the building. Off street parking.
Average Apartment Costs in WorcesterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $869. The cheapest studio rent is $720. The most expensive studio price is $891.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1081. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1420.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2900.