Worcester Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Worcester.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Worcester apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Princeton Place
- The Fairways
- Royal Worcester Apartments
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and stove included.Also there are ceramic floor and hardwood floors. there is also a/c in the apartment
- Wexford Village Apartments
- Stratton Hill Park
- 15 Russell St
- Park Plaza
- Courtyard at Princeton Place
- Having Lead Certificate
- heat , water included, refrig, stove, on-site coin-op laundry, off street parking, trash removal, on-site manager/maintanace, 24-7 surveillance. 2 minute walk to Clark U, good location.
- Hardwood floors, Lots of windows with views, includes stove and fridge, renovated kitchen and bath.
- large 3 bed room apt. new kitchen and bathroom. washer and dryer hook ups in unit.
- Nice three bed with LR and DR. This has NOT been tested for lead paint. It's a great location on a side street near everything! Tenant pays utilities. New kitchen cabinets. Deposit amount is negotiable.
- 3 Dayton St., Worcester
Average Apartment Costs in WorcesterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $866. The cheapest studio rent is $720. The most expensive studio price is $939.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1071. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $830. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1460.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1079. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1227.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1450.