Worcester Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Worcester.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Worcester apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Princeton Place
- The Fairways
- Royal Worcester Apartments
- Wexford Village Apartments
- Stratton Hill Park
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and stove included.Also there are ceramic floor and hardwood floors. there is also a/c in the apartment
- Cohasset Place
- Park Plaza
- Having Lead Certificate
- Courtyard at Princeton Place
- Nice three bed with LR and DR. This has NOT been tested for lead paint. It's a great location on a side street near everything! Tenant pays utilities. New kitchen cabinets. Deposit amount is negotiable.
- New update apartment with new kitchen, new bathroom with title, de-leaded Cer.. Convenient location to shopping,laundromat, train station and highway access.
- Large 3 bedrooms with washer and dryer hookup. 1st Floor Unit
- Recently renovated very nice 3 bedroom apt. Includes washer and dryer hook ups. 1st floor gas heat hardwood flooring on street parking. More picture see Craigslist :
Average Apartment Costs in WorcesterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $869. The cheapest studio rent is $720. The most expensive studio price is $897.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1435.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1275.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2140.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2900.