Frankford, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Frankford, Baltimore.
Frankford has a population of 17,967 and an average Walk Score of 52. Frankford is the #171 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- White Springs Apartments and Townhomes
- Hamilton Springs Apartments
- NEWLY RENOVATED APARTMENTS WITH CERAMIC TILE, NEW KIT CABINETS AND REMODELED BATHROOMS WITH TILE TUB BACK SPLASH, PRIVATE SETTING!! CALL Dave 443-756-8715 for showing Appt. Connected to Frankford Plaza shopping center of Moravia/Sinclar
- BEAUTIFUL 2 BR APTS! AC/HEAT & NEW APPLIANCES SECTION 8 ONLY!
- Holly Lane
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
- 4 Bedroom APARTMENT: 1 bedroom & bathroom on the main level 3 bedrooms & bathroom in the basement Flexible security Deposit SECTION 8 ONLY
- Renovated single family apartment home with two levels in one of the most desirable neighborhoods!
- House is under renovation. Great and convenient location on quiet street. Beautiful backyard with shed, BBQ area, and parking area. End Unit. Please call Mr. John Wright @ 443-744-1799 to schedule a viewing
- Available now for showings. Beautiful, spacious 2 bdrm home in NE Baltimore City. Finished basement, 2 full baths, central air, new appliances, large bedrooms, fenced in yard.
- Beautiful porch front home in desirable neighborhood has it all! New kitchen with granite and black appliances. Hardwood floors throughout! Finished basement, central air and parking pad!
- Renovated porch front semi-detached home in most desirable neighborhood. Beautiful hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with beautiful maple cabinets and new counter-top. All appliances. 2 car parking pad, washer/dryer and central air!
- Homeowner neighborhood. To view property call 410-235-1200
- 3 bed, $1,075
- close to public transportation, school, and large public parks/play grounds.