Middle River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Middle River.
Middle River has a population of 25,191 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Middle River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kingston Townhomes
- Canterbury Apartments
- Ridge View Apartment Homes
- Seneca Bay
- Stansbury Manor Apartments
- Oak Grove
- Ross Ridge Apartments
- River Point is a Non-Smoking Senior Apartment Community for those seniors who are 62 and older. We are located in Essex (Baltimore County), very close to restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, doctor's offices, and churches.
- Whispering Woods
- Cove Village Townhomes
- The Apartments at Franklin Square
- Windsor House
- Hopkins Village Apartments
- Windsor House Apartments
- EVERYTHING IS NEW! 3 Bedroom Rowhome > COMPLETELY UPDATED! NEW Kitchen + Bath! ALMOST COMPLETE - Just bring your stuff!
Average Apartment Costs in Middle RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest studio rent is $660. The most expensive studio price is $819.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $563. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $793. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.