Middle River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Middle River.
Middle River has a population of 25,191 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Middle River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kingston Townhomes
- Canterbury Apartments
- Oak Grove
- Ridge View Apartment Homes
- Seneca Bay
- Stansbury Manor Apartments
- River Point is a Non-Smoking Senior Apartment Community for those seniors who are 62 and older. We are located in Essex (Baltimore County), very close to restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, doctor's offices, and churches.
- Whispering Woods
- Ross Ridge Apartments
- Windsor House
- The Apartments at Franklin Square
- Cove Village Townhomes
- Hopkins Village Apartments
- EVERYTHING IS NEW! 3 Bedroom Rowhome > COMPLETELY UPDATED! NEW Kitchen + Bath! ALMOST COMPLETE - Just bring your stuff!
- Spacious porch front home with hardwood floors throughout. Separate dining room and living room. Large finished basement. Garage and fenced in backyard. Central air included!
Average Apartment Costs in Middle RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $504.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $563. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $793. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.