Middle River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Middle River.
Middle River has a population of 25,191 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Middle River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kingston Townhomes
- Canterbury Apartments
- Ridge View Apartment Homes
- Oak Grove
- Seneca Bay
- Stansbury Manor Apartments
- River Point is a Non-Smoking Senior Apartment Community for those seniors who are 62 and older. We are located in Essex (Baltimore County), very close to restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, doctor's offices, and churches.
- Ross Ridge Apartments
- Whispering Woods
- Windsor House
- The Apartments at Franklin Square
- Cove Village Townhomes
- Hopkins Village Apartments
- Nice, contemporary renovated 3 bedroom town home for rent! New beautiful laminate-hardwood floors on the first floor and new wall to wall carpet on second floor. Great value and in a fantastic neighborhood!
- beautiful porches, lovely hardwood floors, great location, very close to bus and schools.Easy parking.
Average Apartment Costs in Middle RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $615. The cheapest studio rent is $504. The most expensive studio price is $800.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $829. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1278. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1338. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1048. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1447. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1199. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1695.