Middle River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Middle River.
Middle River has a population of 25,191 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Middle River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kingston Townhomes
- Canterbury Apartments
- Ridge View Apartment Homes
- Seneca Bay
- Stansbury Manor Apartments
- Ross Ridge Apartments
- Whispering Woods
- Oak Grove
- River Point is a Non-Smoking Senior Apartment Community for those seniors who are 62 and older. We are located in Essex (Baltimore County), very close to restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, doctor's offices, and churches.
- Windsor House
- The Apartments at Franklin Square
- Cove Village Townhomes
- Hopkins Village Apartments
- beautiful porches, lovely hardwood floors, great location, very close to bus and schools.Easy parking.
- This Unit is Ready to move in!! Recent upgrades to Heat/AC and Elec Hot Water Heater units plus newer appliances make this an Energy Saving Home! Renovations with new carpet and laminate flooring and fresh paint make this Home show like new!
Average Apartment Costs in Middle RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $563. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1105.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1024. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $793. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.