Middle River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Middle River.
Middle River has a population of 25,191 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Middle River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kingston Townhomes
- Canterbury Apartments
- Stansbury Manor Apartments
- Seneca Bay
- Oak Grove
- River Point is a Non-Smoking Senior Apartment Community for those seniors who are 62 and older. We are located in Essex (Baltimore County), very close to restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, doctor's offices, and churches.
- Ross Ridge Apartments
- Windsor House
- The Apartments at Franklin Square
- Hopkins Village Apartments
- Perfect Place, Perfect Price, Pet Friendly, Poo...
- Nice, contemporary renovated 3 bedroom town home for rent! New beautiful laminate-hardwood floors on the first floor and new wall to wall carpet on second floor. Great value and in a fantastic neighborhood!
- EVERYTHING IS NEW! 3 Bedroom Rowhome > COMPLETELY UPDATED! NEW Kitchen + Bath! ALMOST COMPLETE - Just bring your stuff!
- The Townhomes at River's Gate
- $250 Security Deposit! Free Rent! At Seneca Bay
Average Apartment Costs in Middle RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $819.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $847. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1030.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1302. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.