Middle River Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Middle River.
Middle River has a population of 25,191 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Middle River apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kingston Townhomes
- Canterbury Apartments
- Stansbury Manor
- Seneca Bay
- Oak Grove
- Ross Ridge Apartments
- River Point is a Non-Smoking Senior Apartment Community for those seniors who are 62 and older. We are located in Essex (Baltimore County), very close to restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, doctor's offices, and churches.
- The Apartments at Franklin Square
- Windsor House
- Hopkins Village Apartments
- Spacious Two Bedroom Townhome!!!
- The Townhomes at River's Gate
- Nice, contemporary renovated 3 bedroom town home for rent! New beautiful laminate-hardwood floors on the first floor and new wall to wall carpet on second floor. Great value and in a fantastic neighborhood!
- Spacious porch front home with hardwood floors throughout. Separate dining room and living room. Large finished basement. Garage and fenced in backyard. Central air included!
- This Unit is Ready to move in!! Recent upgrades to Heat/AC and Elec Hot Water Heater units plus newer appliances make this an Energy Saving Home! Renovations with new carpet and laminate flooring and fresh paint make this Home show like new!
Average Apartment Costs in Middle RiverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $999. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1387. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1950.