Inkster Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Inkster.
Inkster has a population of 25,369 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Inkster apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pineridge Apartments
- Dartmouth Square Apartments
- Canterbury Woods
- NEWER remodeled apt, w/ oak kitchen and ceramic tile, pergo floors, carpeted bedrooms, HUGE ceramic bath, covered patio, single-story building. Water, Sewer, Trash, and Lawn Care INCLUDED!!! Section 8 Welcome!
- For Lease: Inkster home, with basement! Check i...
- 3 bed, 1000 sqft, $800
- Brick Ranch In Inkster Is Now Available!
- Cute Brick Ranch For Rent!!!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $900
- 26304 Trowbridge - 1
- Home at 26911 YaleInkster, MI
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $875
- "Right place, right price"! Quiet 1x1...
Average Apartment Costs in InksterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $425.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $610. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $478. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1082.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $824. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.