Kentwood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kentwood.
Kentwood has a population of 48,707 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kentwood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse
- Foote Hills Estates
- Viewpointe Apartments
- Regency Park Apartments
- 2791 Castle Bluff Court SE
- Southwood Village
- River Oaks Apartments
- 2 bed, $650
- Cozy 2 Bedroom Ranch on a Quiet Street-Blocks f...
- 3 Bedroom home in the Alger Heights Area at Alg...
- Lovely 3 Bedroom Ranch w/ Finished Basement and...
- Cozy 1 Bedroom 2nd Floor Apartment w/ Heat Incl...
- 512-518 56th St SE, Kentwood
- All New Carpet - Two Bedroom Condo
- Cozy Bungalow
Average Apartment Costs in KentwoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest studio rent is $433. The most expensive studio price is $795.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $619. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $839.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $789. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $629. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1045.