Port Huron Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Port Huron.
Port Huron has a population of 30,184 and an average Walk Score of 34.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Port Huron apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Front Street and Cromwell Street: 155 Front Street North, 2BR
- Christina St. and Wellington St.: 187 Queen Street, 2BR
- Front St. and Nelson St.: 161 Nelson Street, 2BR
- George and Christina: 160 George Street, 2BR
- Maxwell Street and Water Street: 131 Maxwell Crescent, 2BR
- College and Davis: 125 College Ave, 2BR
- Sarnia Apartment for rent
Average Apartment Costs in Port HuronBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest studio rent is $550. The most expensive studio price is $695.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $705. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $852. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $845. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $860.