Romulus Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Romulus.
Romulus has a population of 23,989 and an average Walk Score of 25.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Romulus apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Home at 15876 Ridgebrook PathRomulus, MI
- A beautiful brick house on a corner lot. European design, hardwood floors, landscaped backyard with privacy.
- Cute 2 bedroom bungalow with unfinished basement featuring 1920's craftsman charm but completely renovated inside and out.
- Beautiful new construction home, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hardwood floors, giant patio, terrace, stainless steel appliances, 2 car garage.
- 3 bedroom 1 ba ranch for rent renovated summer ...
- 2 bed, 1566 sqft, $1,095
- Whispering Willows Co-op
- Home at 15316 MeadowRomulus, MI
- Clean, updated 3 bedroom ranch at Romulus, MI
Average Apartment Costs in RomulusBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $560. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $655.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.