Coon Rapids Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coon Rapids.
Coon Rapids has a population of 61,476 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coon Rapids apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Meadows of Coon Rapids
- Wellington Ridge
- Tralee Terrace Apartments
- Colonial Estates
- 941 Woody Lane NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55448
- 2 bed, 1370 sqft, $1,025
- Beautiful Home in Champlin, New Bath, Huge Deck
- 2 bedroom with a Washer/Dryer Plus all new wood...
- Gorgeous Home-Immaculate Condition!
- Two Bedroom Available June 1st!! at Residential
- Incredible 4 Bedroom Furnished Rental in Brookl...
- 4 Bedrm Twinhome
- Wonderful 2BR/2BA Home!
- Beautiful home in Coon Rapids! Finished basemen...
- Large Two Bedroom/ Two and a Half Bath Availabl...
Average Apartment Costs in Coon RapidsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $600.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $779. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $670. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $870.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1349. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1812. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1675. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1950.