Maple Grove Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Maple Grove.
Maple Grove has a population of 61,567 and an average Walk Score of 24.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Maple Grove apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Birchwood Apartments
- Spacious end unit town home
- **Rent Reduced** 2br Town Home In Maple Grove! ...
- Great 3bed/2.5ba Towhome
- Beautiful 6 Bedroom Home with Amazing Features ...
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1539 sqft, $1,425
- Gorgeous 5960 FSF, Two-Story Home!
- 6580 Olive Lane N, Maple Grove, MN 55311
- 18902 96th Pl N, Maple Grove, MN 55311
- 17802 70th Pl N, Maple Grove, MN 55311
- **stellar/5bd/4ba/2-car/2-story In Maple Grove**
- Stunning 3 Bedroom Townhouse In Maple Grove
- 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome Available In Maple Gro
- Beautiful 2bd/1ba Home!!!
- 9249 Shenandoah Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 55369
Average Apartment Costs in Maple GroveBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $649.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $630. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1059.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1290. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1425.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1847. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3597. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3200. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $3995.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $3195.