South St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South St. Paul.
South St. Paul has a population of 20,160 and an average Walk Score of 47.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Amazing Bryant Oaks Apartments
- Kaposia Townhomes and Apartments
- Kaposia Terrace
- Parkview Manor Townhomes
- Shazam! This Place Is The Bee'S Knees! At S...
- Rent this 3 bedroom 1.75 bath home in South Sai...
- Spacious 2BR Single Family Home in South St. Paul!
- Beautiful Two Story! Updated Kitchen! Deck!
- Largest 3BR in Inver Grove - Includes Garage - ...
- 334 4th Ave South - Upper
- 4 Bedroom - $1395
- Valley View | One Bedroom Apartments in South S...
- 5th Ave Apts
- Very Well-Maintained and Fully Updated 3 BR Hom...
Average Apartment Costs in South St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $657. The cheapest studio rent is $605. The most expensive studio price is $831.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $744. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1290.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1162. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $945. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.