Spanish Lake Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spanish Lake.
Spanish Lake has a population of 19,650 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spanish Lake apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Raintree Apartments
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1026 sqft, $875
- 3 bedroom, 1 full bath, full basement, off street parking, hardwood floors. Washer dryer hookups. Covered Patio on back of house. Application Fee. Applicants must not have prior evictions, current utility bill and pay stubs.
- Now available 11932 Rio Grande Located close to many conveniences such as grocery store, gas stations, other convenient stores, restaurants, and more,quick access to HWY 270,367,Bellefontaine and Larimore Street.
- Spacioue 1 bedroom with washer/dryer hookups. Close to shopping, public transportation, and parks
- ***3 Bdrm Updated Brick Home***
- Partialy finished basement and double driveway!
- Great 3bd 1ba home in North County
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 870 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 864 sqft, $875
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $900
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 864 sqft, $900
- Spanish Cove
- Beautiful home in Hazelwood School distrct
- Rent to Own Florissant Call Angie 314-985-6911 ...
Average Apartment Costs in Spanish LakeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $845. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $962. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $975.