Spanish Lake Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spanish Lake.
Spanish Lake has a population of 19,650 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spanish Lake apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Raintree Apartments
- 3 bedroom, 1 full bath, full basement, off street parking, hardwood floors. Washer dryer hookups. Covered Patio on back of house. Application Fee. Applicants must not have prior evictions, current utility bill and pay stubs.
- Spanish Cove
- Now available 11932 Rio Grande Located close to many conveniences such as grocery store, gas stations, other convenient stores, restaurants, and more,quick access to HWY 270,367,Bellefontaine and Larimore Street.
- Very Clean, well maintain modern kitchen and bath. neutral paint colors. Large fenced in back yard. Ceramic Tile in kitchen Dining/bath. White cabinets w/ gray speckled faux granite counter tops. Stove and refrigerator in excellent condition.
- This large 3 bedroom brick home, has beautiful open space for in living room dining room kitchen, with open stairwell to a large open basement for extra space and storage, three bedrooms with updated bathroom. the garage and large flat back yard
- 927 Broadhead Lane (GLO) - 1
- 1524 Surfside (GLO) - 1
- 1236 Laredo St. Louis, MO 63138 - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Spanish LakeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $559. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $435. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $840. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1075.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1195.